Thursday, September 17, 2009

1st Day of school and 1st German Rotary Meeting

My first meeting was. Interesting. Since i didnt understand anything they said. Duh. haha. But the restraurant was super super fancy. I had canoodel and swine brotten (which are spelled horribly wrong. haha) All the old men seemed the same as Rotary at home. But one 'rebound'(just come back from their exchange) was like disgusted with the president there. Which i thought was strange. She explained to me later that he made a very 'macho' (for lack of something better. but very not respective to women) comment. I understand that his comment maybe offended her. But i thought all those Rotary men were like that. haha. At least when it's in English i can laugh about this. Mayb that is why i didnt appreciate his comment. I dunno. Very strange.

1st day of school was a joke. Oh wait. I mean the first 3 days. haha. First two was an attempt to get a schedule and a 400€ buspass. HOLY CRAP. 400 just for the bus to school!! Gah!! What if you are poor?! How do you get to school?! But i had my first class today. With a spanish speaking political teacher. I wrote down all the notes since i didnt understand anything!!!! and translated it once i was home. Still dont know what it means tho. haha. I need to work on this German thing. I borrowed a little kids book form the library tho to try and increase my very very small vocab. The book is bright and yellow and over a foot in height. I felt very awesome checking that out. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment