Saturday, September 12, 2009

1st Orientation & Many Drivers

So, my first meeting of all the other eschange kids was alright. There were some pretty cool kids and then that fullfilled the Eu stereotype of being smelly. Which was rather awful while we were doing a 'team building' excercise.

Driver. Oh my god. Is all of Eu like how German drivers are?? It's like god went and stuck every female driver there was in Germany. But only there were a lot more 'heshes' then there usually are. For example:
Mr. Bilke (pronounced bile-k)= speed demon. I was very frightened while he took his turns. Altho i guess that says nothing since i am always scared while i am in someones car. I have been in 6 peoples cars now and all don't know how to make complete stops. I'm worried about one day some random semi will be going down a rural road and someone will cali roll thru and SMASH. But i'm also thinking that they are jsut used to being bad drivers so it is a norm.

New Bug bite count: none so far yet. 34 total tho. I'm susprised. I guess my net over hang thing is really working. and i always thought those were just to look pretty over 4th grade girls beds. Susprisingly useful.
ALSO:
Negro count: 12
German Asian count: 1
Brown ppl count: 1 (who would have thought that a German/Candaian girl could look like the color of mud? Andrea and i originally thought she was an indian. Very strange)

No comments:

Post a Comment