Friday, September 18, 2009

RASBERRIES!!!

Sebastian and I just went with Mama Mayer to pick FRESH rasberries!!!! OMG! Who knew that berries actually existed in an orchard?? Fresh sweet rasberries. The farm also had bluberries, i had the most incredible fresh perfect wonderbar blueberry. It was an explosian of bliss in my mouth. And they had strawberries and apple trees. If i am going to die anytime soon i hope it is in a farm like this one so i can come back and haunt the farm and eat all the fresh fruit. Now Mama Mayer and I make marmalade. How wonderbar. The food here is by far bettter than any food I've had. And i'm not eating like unhealthy fried crap. Its the grain and seed bread, that usually at home tastes like cardboard, actually tastes like bread here. Its my favorite bread. The joghurt too. Plain joghurt, not flavored, with cornflakes and cinnamon and possibly marmalade or honey. Omgosh. WONDERBAR

No comments:

Post a Comment